To be able to make in-Dee work we need to share your contact details with third parties who may require your services as a caterer. The data you provide describes or relates to your personal and business circumstances. This data may identify you directly, for example your name, address, and may also identify you indirectly, for example, your business details and the relation the business is to you or any other information that could be associated with you/your business cultural or social identity. In the context of providing you with assistance in relation to your business requirements we collect some data directly from you when you register for an account with in-Dee (Account Data). This data includes the following:
- your full name;
- your email address;
- the password you set up to access your account;
- your contact telephone numbers
- your postcode and address
- your direct marketing preferences.
- your business name
- your business title
- your business details
- Record and store Your Data in our paper files, mobile devices and on our computer systems (websites, email, hard drives, and cloud facilities). This information can only be accessed by employees.
- Submit online via in-Dee booking online service Your Data to organisers of events either private or commercial. The provision of this information to a third party is essential in allowing us to progress any enquiry or application made on your behalf and to deal with any additional questions or administrative issues that organizers and providers may raise.
- Use Your Data for the purposes of responding to any queries you may have in relation to any events you may take out, or to inform you of any developments in relation to those events and/or job opportunities of which we might become aware
Sharing Your Personal Data Your Data will be shared with:
- organisers of events either private or commercial,
- Third parties who we believe will be able to assist us with your enquiry or application.
In each case, your Data will only be shared for the purposes set out in this customer privacy notice, i.e. to progress your business enquiry and to provide you with our professional services. Please note that this sharing of Your Data does not entitle such third parties to send you marketing or promotional messages: it is shared to ensure we can adequately fulfil our responsibilities to you, and as otherwise set out in this Customer Privacy Notice. Security and retention of Your Data Your privacy is important and we will keep Your Data secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard Your Data against it being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party. We also expect you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your own privacy when transferring information to us, such as not sending confidential information over unprotected email, ensuring email attachments are password protected or encrypted and only using secure methods of postage when original documentation is being sent to us. Your Data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format for a minimum of six years, or in instances whereby we have legal right to such information we will retain records indefinitely. Your rights in relation to Your Data You can:
- request copies of Your Data that is under our control
- ask us to further explain how we use Your Data
- ask us to correct, delete or require us to restrict or stop using Your Data (details as to the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety)
- The right to be informed about what you are doing with people’s data, specifically through privacy notices
- The right of users to access their data
- The right to rectification, which quite simply means the right to correct any incorrect data you are holding
- The right to erasure, commonly known as the “right to be forgotten”, meaning the right to have certain kinds of data deleted under certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing, meaning the right for a user to ask you to stop using their data in certain ways
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object, meaning a user’s right to object to your uses of their data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, which largely pertains to data used for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and behavioral analysis.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Data Subject Consent I hereby grant in-Dee Limited permission to process my personal data for the purpose stated in the Privacy statement above. Marketing Consent I, hereby grant in-Dee Limited permission to process my personal data for the purpose of Marketing. By providing your consent, you agree that you have given your express permission for us to market you regarding products and services that we think may be of interest to you and by any means of communication that is suitable at the time.